Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dessert Bar

This past Saturday, I planned a 40th birthday party for a client's husband. The event was a nice casual affair with friends and family taking place at their home. I was tasked to create an event that was "well done but understated", so no balloons, cake or vibrant colors.

"No cake"..."Great"...I've been dying to create the alternative to a cake...a dessert bar.

Which spawned in to a fabulous Dessert and Coffee Bar, filled with homemade pie pops, banana pudding, chocolate mouse, miniature flan, vanilla and pumpkin spice flavor shots for your coffee and more.

Here are two quick camera picks of the pie pops and desserts. More pics to follow.

I will post the professional pictures from the party once I receive them from the amazing photographer Jeremie Barlow from Jeremie Barlow Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment