Monday, November 16, 2009

DIY: Pie Pops

I love pie pops, cake pops, brownie pope, etc.

Dessert on a stick...who can resist...they're such a fun edible treat and a joy at any event.

Here is the link to where I found the directions to make the pie pops. My pie pop creations were semi-homemade, like Sandra Lee. I used Pillsbury pie crust and canned pie filling.

Please send in pictures if you try this at home. It's easy. This was my first time baking!

Check-out these beautiful cake pops and brownie pops.


Bakerella (provides "sweets" inspiration and DIY directions)


Brownie Pops (you can order these delicious treats from their website)

If you prefer to order cake pops, check-out The Lollicake Company, they showcased their products in Vegas back in September at the Wedding MBA conference and their cake pops were delicious. I had the red velvet. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment