Monday, October 27, 2014

Menguin - Revolutionizing the Tuxedo Rental












One of my favorite business blogs is Sage Wedding Pros  and last week they interviewed the owners of Menguin. Menguin, a different type of tuxedo rental company, allows the groom in just 10 minutes the ability to customize a tuxedo and get measured all online.  

As a wedding planner, I absolutely love this concept! Often times, I accompany my couples when shopping for the groom and groomsmen attire and it's never a simple task, although it should be. Service is never consistent with the big box stores. Some days they're awesome and other days not so much. 

I love the idea of being able to offer my couples another option for tuxedo rentals!

Check-out the interview with Justin Delaney, Menguin CEO on Sage Wedding Pros.   

No comments:

Post a Comment