Friday, October 3, 2014

20 Week Blog Challenge!!!

This summer I worked on a brand refresh with Saffron Avenue and I must say Angela is very talented. She absolutely nailed my new logo! It's been five years since the start of Style Perfect Weddings and Events and my business has evolved, so I really wanted a clean and modern look that would take the business into the next five years, but still embrace the earlier fun and vibrant Style Perfect because we'll always be FUN and VIBRANT!!! 

The new website and blog will be ready in January/February, but why wait... I'm going to kick off a 20 week blog challenge to give you a sneak peek of what's to come in our new blog! Make sure to check in once a week for new blog posts. We'll be blogging here until the new year!!!

What do you think of our brand re-fresh? We LOVE it!










No comments:

Post a Comment