Monday, December 6, 2010

Matchmaker

Today's post is a personal one because I am so excited about my brother's engagement to his girlfriend! He proposed yesterday evening and I couldn't be more happy for the both of them.

I have three brothers and I am definitely a very protective and particular sister when it comes to the women in their lives. That being said, back in 2008 I took matters into my own hands and one evening while chatting on the phone with my wedding coordinator we talked about our family and to my delight she had a daughter that was the same age as my eldest brother. We both shared details about our loved ones and I thought hmmm...I absolutely adore my wedding coordinator....so her daughter has to be fabulous too. Sure enough when my wedding day came around, my wedding coordinator brought her daughter to the wedding to help out and I gladly introduced her to my brother and the rest is history!

I'll be sure to share details about their engagement and nuptials!


Image: My fabulous wedding photographer Tony Schreiber

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats to Caleb & the family. Can't wait for the wedding.
    And now for the next hook up on the list ;) lol, j/k
    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete