Monday, December 27, 2010

25 Things You Don't Know About Me!



I love reading blogs, books and websites about weddings, special events, design and business and one blog that I follow is "Cocktail Details", by the awesome wedding planner, Terrrica Skaggs. Her post today detailed "25 things you don't know about me", so I'm going to keep it going, as well.

Here are 25 things you don't know about me:
1. When I was 16 years old I attended the Summer Intensive Pre-Professional Program at Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater in New York City.
2. I love reality TV! (VHI, Bravo, Food Network, MTV...I watch them all)
3. I attended the same school for 10 years (pre-school through 8th grade), Bates Academy in Detroit.
4. My younger brother, who I always call my "little" brother is only 13 months younger than me.
5. I wore braces for 2 years in high-school.
6. The origin of my married name "Eustache" is Haitian/French. My father-in-law is from Haiti.
7. I love to teach.
8. I introduced my eldest brother to his future wife, see post here.
9. I played the piano, violin and flute as a child.
10. I will always say I'm from Detroit, no matter if I end up living in Charlotte or another city for 20+ years.
11. I'm a fashion jewelry junkie!
12. I love to cook. My cooking style is that of Rachel Ray's 30 minute meals and Semi-homemade by Sandra Lee.
13. I was the captain of my dance team my senior year, the Howard University Bisonettes!
14. My name and my brothers' names all start with the letter "C" because my dad's name is Charles.
15. After watching several seasons of Top Chef, I now consider myself a foodie and I love trying new restaurants.
16. I volunteer at the CVAN Re-Sale shop in Concord once a month. Proceeds benefit battered women and children. Giving back is very important to me.
17. I used to own an online fashion jewelry company called Boutique Finesse.
18. I collect elephant figurines.
19. I don't have an I-pod.
20. At 11 years old I traveled to Germany for a month long summer camp, Children's International Summer Village (CISV).
21. One of my favorite comfort dishes is chicken flavor ramen noodles.
22. I know how to tap dance.
23. I'm allergic to many kinds of fruits, which makes me sad. Fruit always looks good and it's healthy for you.
24. I've never had a pet.
25. While living in New York, I auditioned for Beyonce's 2009 world tour. Needless to say I didn't make the cut, but I did get to see Beyonce! She was at the audition.

What about you? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment