Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Instant Photo Flipbook


Image: Your Event Source

Continuing education and growth is very important to me, especially as an event planner. I love providing my clients with insight on ways to have a fabulous event, small or large and to do that I'm constantly reading, researching and attending conferences and workshops. Two weeks ago I attended the BizBash Expo in New York, which is the largest one-day event planning gathering held in several local markets across the US. The show attracts thousands of meeting and event planning professionals. It includes education sessions on relevant topics, entertainment, and exhibits.

I had a wonderful time at the conference and met many new vendors that I'm super excited about collaborating with!

One great vendor at the conference was Memorable Elements, a PicFlips company, that produces Instant Photo Flipbooks, which are super cute and fun for corporate events, birthday parties or weddings.

Learn more about Flipbooks here.

Looking to add Instant Flipbook to your event here in Charlotte contact Your Event Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment