Monday, November 8, 2010

Foldable Flats


Image via Delicate Soles and Fit In Clouds

With the holiday's rolling around, I've seen several commercials and in-store displays advertising foldable flats. I love the concept and think they will make great holiday or bridesmaid gifts! But, my only thought is...what do you do with your heels once you've swapped them out for the foldable flats...? I like that they are compact and that some even come with a nice wristlet, but what are some situations where you would use foldable flats instead of your regular flats?

Do you own a pair of foldable flats?

What do you do with your heels?

I know I typically bring a larger purse with me, that can fit my shoes, if I know my heels have a time limit and then I throw my ballet flats in my purse.

Hmmm...I think I still may purchase a pair though...advertising gets me every time!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the ones you're showing look CUTE! I considered buying some from our favorite store, CVS, but the flats looked...flat, lol. So I haven't embraced the trend yet, but yes, we need some fold up heels as well! Maybe I'll work on those ;)

    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete