Friday, July 23, 2010

There is no "I" in Team



Yes, I know the title is very cliche, but there really is no "I" in team and in the event industry it is very important that you respect other vendors and appreciate their craft and hard-work.

Thank you to all of the vendors, my team and family that participated in this photo-shoot with me! I am so grateful and appreciative for your efforts and partnership!!!

Photography: The Beautiful Mess

Venue: Harvey B. Gantt Center
551 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202

Rentals: Party Reflections (Modern Tablescape) and Classic Party Rentals (Traditional Tablescape)

DJ/Lighting: Spintastic Sounds

Linens: Connie Duglin Specialty Linen and Chair Cover Rental

Flowers/Cake: From This Day Forward Wedding and Special Event Design

Cake (Modern Tablescape): Cloud 9 Confections

Make-up/Hair Styling: Modern Salon and Spa

Invitation/Stationery: SCM Design

Female Models: The E Agency

Male Models: Jordan Wisniewski, SPE Event Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment