Sunday, February 22, 2009

StylePerfect Weddings and Events is Open for Business!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. I'm Carla, the owner and principal event planner of the new up and coming Charlotte based event planning company, StylePerfect Weddings and Events.

StylePerfect Weddings and Events is a dream come true for me. In organizing fundraisers and events for non-profit organizations and friends I have always been enamored with event planning. My love of details, organization and innovative ideas became stronger this past August after I planned my destination wedding in Miami, Florida. The overwhelming joy I felt on my wedding day watching my vision come to life and my guests having the time of their life inspired me to pursue my dream of event planning and launch StylePerfect Weddings and Events.

I want to share with you pictures from me and my husband Sean's wedding, as I truly enjoyed creating this special day for our family and friends and most importantly us!

Big thank you to our AWESOME photographer
Tony Schreiber and our FABULOUS day of wedding coordinator Gerri Rocker. Yes! Even event planners need a planner on the day of their wedding!

Enjoy!





















































3 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,

    Congrats on Style Perfect Weddings and Events. On behalf of the entire team at HoneyCreme Event Planning & Production, I wish you much success!!!

    Denice S. Pigott
    Chief Event Planner
    www.honeycremeevents.com

    Don't forget to Text "follow honeycreme" to 40404 or look us up on www.twitter.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your website - looking good, girl!

    And you look just beautiful in your wedding pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cheyenne! I am in such awe of your photography. Your pictures are amazing! I hope to be able to work with you soon.

    ReplyDelete