Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Be Inspired - Watercolors

Last week I went to The Special Events Conference in Nashville. This was my third year attending this conference and I truly enjoyed myself. As a professional event planner, it is important to attend conferences, classes and workshops as a way to continue your education, learn the latest trends and see the hottest new products and services.

One of the classes I attended while at the conference was the "Influence of Color on Wedding Design" by top Wisconsin wedding planner David Caruso. This class was one of my favorites at the conference as David not only spoke on the use of color while designing your client's wedding, but he also touched on trends. One trend that is emerging is the use of the brush stroke pattern or watercolor look.





































Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment