Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Shower Games!

This past weekend I planned my fourth baby shower for a family member or friend! This was my second co-ed shower and I love the challenge of a co-ed baby shower because you don't want to make the guys feel even more uncomfortable than they already are, which means you have to limit the number of games and make sure you have cool prizes. At this weekend's "Baby Soiree" we played two shower games, "He Said She Said" and "Lucky! Scratch-off Cards".

"He Said She Said" is a common bridal shower game to get the groom involved, but we took a different approach and asked the happy parents-to-be a few parenting questions. The winner of the game was gifted with a bottle of wine with custom label. Cheers!

The second game we played was "Lucky! Scratch-off Cards". Which was an easy way to hand out prizes without having to make the guys drink juice out of baby bottles or wrap their spouse or partner in toilet tissue. I took the DIY route for creating the scratch-off cards and we passed them around the room and were able to award 3 more bottles of wine. Disclaimer: I do not suggest the DIY method of scratch-off cards! The paint and dish detergent concoction that you create does not paint on smooth. I would recommend ordering the already made scratch-off stickers.

Here are a few camera pictures of the two games we played. Email me if you'd like a copy of the "He Said She Said" game.






















Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment