Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Recipe for Fish Tacos!!!















If you live in Charlotte, you've probably heard of or ate at Cabo Fish Taco. Their fish tacos are AMAZING and the restaurant has been featured on the Food Network.

This weekend my hubby and I picked up an outdoor dinning set for our back porch, so I thought what better way to enjoy outdoor dinning then with fish tacos!

I immediately did a Google search for "Cabo Fish Taco recipe" and voila there it was the recipe for Cabo Fish Taco's famous Mango BBQ Mahi Mahi Tacos. Yum!

I did alter the recipe a bit, because I'm a "pinch of this", "splash of that" kind of cook!
  • I used Haddock, because the grocer did not have Mahi Mahi, so any type of white flaky fish will work.   
  • I halved the mayo and cabbage ingredients for the slaw because my husband doesn't like slaw...BUT...guess what, he ate the slaw and actually really liked it. You can't have a fish taco without the slaw!
  • For the BBQ sauce, I skipped the roasted red peppers. The sauce still came out very delicious.
  • For the Cilantro White Sauce, I used less yogurt and sour cream about 6 ounces of each.
Here's the link to this must try recipe, Mango BBQ Mahi Mahi Tacos.

Cheers to good eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment