Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Charlotte Wedding: Theckla + Beale 6.25.11

I love my job and feel truly blessed to work with such wonderful couples. My past bride, Theckla and I share a similar background. In my former life, I was an advertising account manager on Madison Avenue and Theckla also worked in New York in advertising, so in our first design meeting I was giddy with excitement when she pulled out an array of vibrant and bold pantone color chips for her wedding color palette. I knew this wedding was going to be fabulous!

Theckla and Beale were married on June 25th at St. Peter's Episcopal Church and the reception was held at the Mint Museum in uptown Charlotte. Theckla and Beale are an amazing couple. Their wedding was full of joy, laughter and good times!

Here are a few pictures from their wedding day. Photography by Cunningham Photo Artists.

































Thank you so much to the incredible vendors that worked on Theckla and Beale's wedding!
Photographer: Cunningham Photo Artists
Ceremony: St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Reception: Mint Museum Uptown
Caterer: Carpe Diem
Rentals: Party Reflections
Lighting: Eye Dialogue
Linens: Cloth Connection
Flowers: In Bloom Ltd.
Band: Heather Hayes Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment