Monday, January 31, 2011

Wedding Day Make-up

I've always known about airbrush make-up, but was always a little skeptical. Airbrush make-up sounds so harsh and it seems like it would run down your face if you get too hot.

Well, my concerns have been debunked!

Yesterday I took new headshots, since I have a new haircut, and Adrian Howe of the Beauty Sophisticate did my make-up and I was very pleased with how smooth and lightweight the airbrush foundation felt. It also didn't run down my face with the warm weather we had yesterday in Charlotte.

Here's a camera pic of my "airbrushed" look! ;-) Stay tuned for my new headshots taken by M. Clay Photography.

1 comment:

  1. When the wedding day starts and the bridegroom gets ready for her make up. Her make up is of utmost importance such that she must be seen very beautiful. And she has planed her wedding accordingly.

    ReplyDelete