Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outdoor Wedding Fix for your Shoes!

I was next to the fabulous Hayden and Olivia Bridal Boutique at the bridal show on Sunday at the Levine Museum! They have GORGEOUS bridal gowns and accessories! I was so ready to jump in to the Kenneth Pool sample dress they had on display.

Okay, now on to the post at hand. While on Hayden and Olivia's bridal blog, they had a feature on SoleMates.

SoleMates is a product that attaches easily to most stiletto and kitten heels and it prevents the heel from sinking into grass or falling into cracks, by increasing the surface area on the base of the heel and reducing the pressure on this area.

Can you say amazing! Why have I never heard of this. I'm definitely investing in a few pair for the summer.

"The patented design of the SoleMates High Heeler™ is mechanically engineered to fit snugly on most heels and yet the flexible material grips securely without damaging the heel or compromising the aesthetics of the shoe."





Have you heard of the SoleMate? Do you already have a pair? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of the product.

2 comments:

  1. I actually just heard of these via another bridal blog and received my order on Saturday. Um, I'm not one to overstate things - changed my life! They fit perfectly on my gold strappy manolos which I almost didn't wear on Saturday night bc the grass was so damp. These little thingies made walking around a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding on Jekyll Island. The ceremony was outside and the bride gave us each a pair of solemates for our shoes. Sadly they did not work. We were walking all over the grass and they moved around the heel alot and eventually the heel cut right through the plastic. But hopefully others might have had a better experience.

    Here are the pictures of the ceremony/grass area
    http://www.thesavannahweddingplanner.com/2009/12/kelly-and-robby-jekyll-island-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete