Friday, February 12, 2010

XOXO - Lip Gloss



In honor of the upcoming Valentines Day holiday, I have decided to a write a personal post about one of my loves...lip gloss...and just not any lip gloss but C.O. Bigelow lip gloss from Bath and Body Works.

This lip gloss is really amazing and a must have for any bride that is preparing for the big day! Growing up in the Midwest and living in NY you need a good lip gloss for the harsh winters and hot summers, so I definitely have a drawer full of lip glosses that did not make the cut.

One of my BFF's, Allia, introduced me to C.O. Bigelow two years ago and my lips have felt great ever since.

My favorite C.O. Bigelow lip glosses are Shea Butter and Magenta Mint!

Have you tried C.O. Bigelow? Which one is your favorite?

Smooches! XOXO

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! It definitely helps keep the lips soft and ready for kissing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a true believer that soft lips make a for a great smooch :-) I love C.O. Bigelow. My favorite is the same(My Favorite) as well.

    ReplyDelete