Monday, January 4, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year!



2009 was such a blessing and I look forward to an even more exciting 2010. Charlotte is such a great city with amazing people and awesome event professionals. My first full-year here in Charlotte could not have been better. Big THANK YOU to all of the amazing vendors that I had the opportunity to meet and work with and an even BIGGER thank you to all of my amazing couples for giving me the opportunity to style and coordinate your big day! I had such a blast working with you all.

Now what's on the horizon for 2010...

Here are a few of my professional and personal goals:

- Get healthy and hydrated. Drink at least 5 glasses of water a day. I'm a big eater and not much of a drinker. I can go an entire day with only drinking one glass of water or juice, which is terrible. So this will be a huge challenge for me, but something I need to do!

- Real Weddings in Charlotte (post photos from our 2009 wedding season on website and blog)

- Go to the gym. This seems to be a recurring goal and not a way of life, which I'm going to change this year.

- Start a Facebook Fan Page.

- Continue my industry education and knowledge by attending events and workshops hosted by ISES, ABC, NACE and the Charlotte Wedding and Event Professionals Networking Group.

- Attend annual Memorial Day Trip with my four best friends. I missed Vegas last year! :-(

- To blog 3 times a week...(Monday, Wednesday and Friday)


What are your goals for 2010...big or small...?

1 comment:

  1. My goal...that I am committing to this year is to run a 1/2 marathon. Haven't found one yet, but I do have a treadmill on the way to start training during these cold months!

    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete