Friday, August 14, 2009

Be Inspired: Southern Charm

Well...it's been a year since I moved to the Charlotte area (Huntersville to be exact) and I absolutely love the "Queen City"! It's not like Detroit or New York City my old stomping grounds, but I love it all the same. Charlotte is a charming southern city with a metropolitan feel.

During my time here in Charlotte it has inspired new thoughts, new desires and new loves. Who would have thought "sweet tea", "shrimp and grits" and "brisket". Mmmm! I love brisket!

Here are a few pictures of this charming southern city taken by some of Charlotte's top wedding photographers.

Charlotte is such a great place to get married! There are so many unique sites and venues.

Enjoy!


Cheyenne Schultz Photography


Kristin Vining Photography


Millie Holloman Photography - Rachel Barker


Rooftop Studios


Tara Mauldin Photography


The Beautiful Mess

1 comment: