Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Behind the Planner: April 14, 2009

Not only do I enjoy planning weddings and events, I also have a passion for fashion accessories. In 2006, I started a fashion accessory company called Boutique Finesse. Boutique Finesse provides chic and glamorous fashion accessories at a great price. The past seven months have been a time of re-branding for Boutique Finesse, I re-launched BoutiqueFinesse.com, the website that houses our products (earrings, necklaces, bracelets), as well as, secured partnerships with local salons and spas to carry the jewelry in their shops.

My future plans for Boutique Finesse is to launch our bridal collection, which will solely feature jewelry for bridesmaids. That being said, last week I was MIA because I was working with bride-to-be Shannon, a client of Bridget, owner of Ella Elise Invitation and Stationery Studio. Shannon sought out Boutique Finesse for our Gift of Glamour service, which takes the stress out of wedding planning by helping brides select jewelry for their bridesmaids. We become a bride’s personal shopper for their bridal jewelry!

I enjoyed working with Shannon and can’t wait to see pictures from her royal pink and gold wedding!

For more information about Boutique Finesse bridal jewelry please contact info@boutiquefinesse.com.

Last week, I had the pleasure of assisting the Michael Catlow Group at a wedding reception at the Charles Mack Citizen Center in Mooreseville.

What a great facility! Positioned in the heart of the Mooresville business district, the Charles Mack Citizen Center, is very charming! It offers a great banquet space and a beautiful outdoor terrace for an outdoor ceremony or cocktail hour.

The Michael Catlow Group is an awesome one stop shop! They offer packages for DJ services, photography, videography, and event coordination. What a great group! I will be working with them again this Saturday at a wedding reception at The Manor House in Christenbury Village. I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment